Author Topic: Shared Lullaby Treatment Stories  (Read 865 times)

Zappy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lullaby Radio Wave Termite Treatment System
Shared Lullaby Treatment Stories
« on: November 23, 2016, 10:25:20 pm »
This section is for Lullaby System Users to share their treatment stories. 

Extermiwave

• Welcome to Lullaby Techs Forum
    • View Profile
Mansion Wood Beetle Treat Success
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 10:34:41 pm »
In a California coastal town; for a newly built, 12 thousand sq foot, 2 story mansion, the flooring contractor requested a limited pest inspection performed at newly installed 4000 sq foot hardwood flooring.

Re-infesting powder post wood boring beetles were identified wide spread at 5 different hardwood flooring locations. Floor wood planking was 10” and 6” wide staggered and ¾” thick custom finished high quality hardwood material.   

Lullaby radio wave treatment was recommended at areas of noted infestation. Contractor requested complete treatment of all hardwood planking without the use of any chemicals. Treatment was performed during 9am to 5pm work hours using a total of 4 dual port Wavelength units, with timed 6 minute treat cycle each. It took only 32 hours to complete entire 4000 sq foot two floors of treatment over a 4 day period using a crew of 4. Contractor was very pleased to pay the $500 per hour total bill of $16,000.00 for the Lullaby radio wave treatment. He was additionally happy that he would not have to remove and replace all the flooring and be sued by the property owner for additional damages.

The cost to fumigate the structure would have been $40,000.00 and highly embarrassing to his flooring business to advertise a 5 day fume tent visible for miles, placed on a new multimillion dollar structure of which would also have infuriated the property owner who was now a resident. 

The Lullaby treatment was performed during normal business hours. All crew drove unmarked vehicles to avoid attention. A follow-up with the contractor was performed 5 years later and there had been no new signs of beetles.

The reason success stories like this go unheard of is because wealthy aristocrats do not get any pest problems to speak of.   

The bottom-line of this job is it made very good money for the firm, it made a very happy customer and most importantly, it successfully controlled all the pests targeted without the use of any chemicals at all.

It was later determined that the Beetle infestation had not come from the hardwood flooring installed as initially assumed but rather had come from infested sub plywood flooring installed that was purchased from Home Depot. This is important because the infestation treated and successfully controlled was not only within the 3/4" thick hardwood planking, it also extended another 1" below the planking into the plywood sub flooring where evidence noted they initially emerged from first.

The Lullaby radio wave structural pest treatment system has proven to me that it effectively puts wood destroying beetles as well as termites to sleep forever.   
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:53:02 pm by Zappy »

Extermiwave

• View Profile
Multi Unit Treat success story
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 10:36:47 pm »
During June swarming season somewhere in Los Angeles County Ca., Checked exterior of a 500 unit mega two story apartment complex. Drywood termites identified at 215 exterior unit locations. Majority of areas located at first and second story balcony wood siding and framing.

Total area fume estimate was 6 million cubic foot at a cost of half a million dollars, not to mention the associations cost to house tenants elsewhere during the fumigation process. In lieu of fumigation, the apartment owners association was also given a quote of $80,000 for Lullaby treatment of all areas of dry wood termite evidence visually and non visually apparent, a two year complete termite treatment warranty and a year to year termite control service policy thereafter at the annual starting cost of $10,000.00.

The association went with the Lullaby termite treatment and it was performed without any problems in 10 working days total with a crew of two and only one  treatment generator.

The conclusion of this large treatment was no deaths or illnesses associated with poison gas treatments, happy tenants that did not need to leave their apartments overnight or worry about contaminated food products after treatment and an overly happy apartment association who now regularly refer other commercial accounts. 

This job grossed a considerable company profit of which continues to this date to come in annually from the ongoing control service policy. A total of one to two days a year and sometimes three are spent by a crew of two servicing the entire mega property under the control agreement.

The Lullaby radio wave structural pest treatment system is truly a life saving, money making, safe alternative to labor intensive, multi unit commercial whole structure poison gas fumigation. Personally I don't see why anyone would run the risk of killing any human less alone an animal, by choosing to fill a residence with poison gas, that has no antidote, just to control a few termites, when safer less costly alternatives clearly exist. .   

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:48:39 pm by Zappy »

jhardin

• View Profile
Fumigation Failure Fix
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 12:47:37 am »
Several times I have had homeowners request a non chemical radio wave treatment instead of a burdensome fumigation re-do call back. Even though the re-fumigation was covered at no cost to me by my sub contractor, I did the fumigation call back treat with a radio wave system as homeowner requested instead of having the entire structure re-tented under the warranty. Homeowner was always pleased to get a non chemical hassle free treat callback which usually only took a couple man hours to complete and it always landed the owner signing an extended control service agreement. Never told my fumigator I fixed their treat failure with the non chemical Lullaby process because if I had, they might not be so readily available next time I call in to schedule a fumigation. For similar reasons including a firms chemical purchase needs from local suppliers, many companies do not openly promote that they offer and use an alternative non chemical treatment system within their treat arsenals. As hush, hush as their use may be, use of the Lullaby system has saved me and others lots of treat time and money in addition to doing a great effective clean treat that always leaves my customers happy.       
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:47:35 pm by Zappy »

Zappy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lullaby Radio Wave Termite Treatment System
Written Customer Review From Happy Lullaby System User
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 11:45:08 pm »
April 4, 2016

To Whom It May Concern:

I purchased a Lullaby wave treatment device system from WavelengthEMTS Inc. I have purchased two wave system units to date and both have worked fantastically. These units have been very important to my business and me personally. I will use the Wave process on many occasions throughout the year. It has always been a very valuable option to give to my customers. I would highly recommend anyone licensed  in this business to look into buying one of these wave systems, maybe even two. The director at WavelengthEMTS, “Ed Fobian”, has been a real professional in helping me through the process of purchasing my systems. I find him to be a very honest person with a lot of integrity. He does what he says he is going to do. That is very important for a business owner like me. Although I have never met him in person, I feel like I know him as a friend. He truly cares about his customers and follows through on the whole process from buying the system to making sure it works correctly.

The latest system unit I purchased was custom built by WavelengthEMTS Inc just for me. It is compact, highly mobile, easy to use and has a beautiful case. It includes the easy read instruction manual on how to use the system effectively and safely, along with all the other important components that comes with a system.

What else can I say, I am a happy customer of director Ed’s and WavelengthEMTS Inc. I will always refer them to anyone else that asks about The Lullaby Radio Wave Treat System. Although I don’t want all of my competitors to have the arsenal that I have to kill termites with. 
Thanks  Ed  and WavelengthEMTS Inc. 
Sincerely,
(Owner/Operator) A California Southern Coastal Termite Control Company.